- According to a study by Software Advice, 58% of construction professionals reported that the primary benefit of implementing construction management software was improved project management. By using construction management software without financials, users can focus on these core functionalities and maximize their productivity and project outcomes. Leave the Finances to the Accounting Professionals Construction management software can greatly improve the efficiency and productivity of construction projects. However, many of these…
- Did you know up to 14 hours per week is spent looking for relevant project information?
Communicate, Collaborate, Control | Cody Sauer | January 19, 2023
- Every year, Thanksgiving marks an important time for Americans to come together with family and friends. But for those in the commercial construction industry, Thanksgiving also serves as an important reminder of why this industry is so vital – and how far it has come.
Construction Document Management | Cody Sauer | November 23, 2022
- Pricing based on your ACV is highway robbery, period.
Construction Document Management | Cody Sauer | August 21, 2022
You wouldn’t use a slide rule to measure takeoffs, a shovel to dig a foundation, or a backhoe to dig a flagpole, would you?Excel is an amazing tool for tracking budgets and performing complex calculations, Dropbox is perfect for sharing photos, but neither is designed to truly manage your project documentation.
Construction Document Management | Cody Sauer | August 12, 2022
- Covid-19, Staffing Challenges, Energy Prices, Supply-Chain Issues, Increased Costs, and Inflation all contribute to boiling financial pressures in the construction industry.
Construction Document Management | Cody Sauer | July 26, 2022