ConDoc, Inc, a corporation formed under the laws of the State of Idaho (“ConDoc”, “we”, “us”, and “our”), is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) explains the type of information we collect from you, how that information is used, and what choices you have about accessing, modifying, and deleting your information when you access our websites, services, or applications ("Services"). As used in this Notice, “Personal Information” means all information that is about, or relates to, an identified or identifiable individual (excluding ConDoc employees), regardless of form. Personal Information refers also to Personal Data as defined under applicable law.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
ConDoc collects Personal Information you knowingly and actively provide while using our Services as well as any Personal Information automatically sent to us by your devices in the course of accessing any of our Services.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
We may ask for Personal Information based on the features you access within ConDoc. The Personal Information may include:
- Phone Numbers
- Mailing or Billing Address
- Email Addresses
- Job Titles
- Username & Password
- Debit or Credit Card Numbers and other associated payment data
- Contact Preferences
- Any metadata embedded in files you upload into ConDoc including geolocation data, timestamps, and other history data.
If you use our mobile application(s), we may collect the following information if you choose to provide us with access:
- Geolocation Data: We may request access to track location-based data. This access can be either continuously or while you are using our Services. Additionally, files uploaded (including pictures and movies) may contain location-based data. You can change permissions to location-based data via your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Features: We may request access to various features on your mobile device including your devices camera, microphone, storage, Bluetooth, and sensors. You can change permissions to these features via your device’s settings.
INFORMATION THAT IS AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
When you access our Services, some information about you is collected automatically through the use of automated logging, usage metrics, and tracking technologies such as “cookies” and “web beacons” (also known as “tracking pixels” or “clear gifs”). Please be aware that while this information may not be personally identifying by itself, it may be possible to combine it with other data to personally identify individual persons.
The type of information that is collected may include:
- IP Address
- Time and date of your visit
- Pages and features you access in our Services
- Brower type and details as provided by your device
- Operating system and hardware details as provided by your device
- Unique device identifiers
- Other data automatically provided by your device
ConDoc currently uses (or has recently used) tracking technologies offered by Microsoft, Google, DoubleClick, Capterra, and HubSpot and in the future we may use other, similar services, to collect information about you when you access our Services.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES
In order to provide relevant marketing, offers, and enhance our services, we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, affiliate programs, data providers, and other third parties. This information may include:
- Phone Numbers
- Mailing or Billing Addresses
- Email Addresses
- Job Titles
- Intent Data (User Behavior)
- IP Addresses
- Social Media Profiles
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
WHAT LEGAL BASES DO WE RELY ON TO COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We only collect and user your Personal Information when we believe it is necessary and we have a valid legal reason to do so under applicable law, with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with our Services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill our legitimate business interests.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
We may collect personal information from you when you do any of the following on our Services:
- Access any of our Services
- Create an account on our Services
- Make an inquiry about our Services
- Request support for our Services
- Bill for our Services (Payment Data)
We may collect, hold, and disclose Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Customize or personalize our Services
- Enable you to access and use our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms
- Send notifications as part of our Services
- When our Services use Google Maps or any other Google provided services.
- Request feedback about our Services
- Identify usage and performance trends to improve our Services
- For analytics, market research, and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms
- For advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you
- To consider your employment application
- For internal record keeping and administrative purposes
- To comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have
- For security and fraud prevention, and to ensure that our sites and apps are safe and secure.
Please be aware that we may combine information we collect about you with general information or research data we receive from other third party sources.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose your Personal Data with third parties who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to provide those services. We have contracts in place with our third parties which cover safeguarding of your Personal Information. These third parties include:
- A parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of our company
- Third party service providers for the purpose of enabling the to provide their services as part of our service. For example, IT Service Providers, Cloud Computing Providers, Data Storage Providers, Hosting Service Providers, CRM Providers, Advertisers, and Analytics Platforms
- Our employees, contractors, and other related entities
- Our existing or potential agents or business partners
- Sponsors or promoters of any competition, sweepstakes, or promotion we run
- Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights
DO WE COLLECTION INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly solicit data from our market to children under 18 years of age. By using our Services you represent that you are at least 18.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When we collect and use Personal Information, and while we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we collect and use. Although we will do our best to protect the personal information you provide to us, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and no one can guarantee absolute data security. We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
You are responsible for selecting any password and its overall security strength, ensuring the security of your own information within the bounds of our Service.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Information we collect or use is stored where we or our third-party partners maintain facilities. Please be aware that the locations to which we store, process, or transfer your personal information may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. If we transfer your personal information to third parties in other countries: (i) we will perform those transfers in accordance with the requirements of applicable law; and (ii) we will protect the transferred personal information in accordance with this privacy notice.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We keep your personal information only for as long as we need to. This time period may depend on what we are using your information for, in accordance with this privacy notice. If your personal information is no longer required, we will delete it or make it anonymous by removing all details that identify you.
However, if necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal, accounting, or reporting obligation or for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific, or historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You always retain the right to withhold Personal Information from us, with the understanding that your experience with our Services will be affected. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights over your personal information. If you do provide us with Personal Information, you understand that we will collect, hold, use and disclose it in accordance with this privacy notice. You retain the right to request details of any Personal Information we hold about you.
If we receive Personal Information about you from a third party, we will protect it as set out in this privacy notice. If you are a third party providing Personal Information about somebody else, you represent and warrant that you have such person’s consent to provide that Personal Information to us.
If you believe that any Personal Information we store about you is inaccurate, out of date, or incomplete please contact us. We will take reasonable steps to correct any Personal Information about you.
If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
You may access, correct or update your Account information by logging in to your account to edit your profile. If you have requests that cannot be carried out by logging into your account, please contact us.
You may request we delete your account and personal information. Requests to delete your information and account can be made in by contacting us. Data deletion requests will be handled within 30 (thirty) days, unless they are unusually complex or extensive, in which case you will be advised by our team about the expected timeline for resolving and handling your request.
If you are located in the EU or UK, this section applies to you.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK GDPR require us to explain the valid legal bases we rely on in order to collect and use your Personal Information. As such, we may rely on the following legal bases:
- Consent: We may collect and use your information if you have given us permission. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
- Performance of contract: We may collect and use your Personal Information when it is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, including providing our Services.
- Legitimate Interests: We may collect and use your Personal Information when we believe it is reasonably necessary to our legitimate business interesting and those interests do not outweigh your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Legal Obligations: We may collect and use your Personal Information when it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as cooperation with a law enforcement or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
If you are located in Canada, this section applies to you.
We may collect and use your Personal Information if you have given us specific permission for a specific purpose, or in situations where your permission can be inferred. You can withdraw your consent at anytime by contacting us.
In some exceptional cases, we may be legally permitted under applicable law to collect and use your information without your consent including:
- Collection is clearly in the interests of an individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way.
- For investigations, fraud detection, and prevention
- For business transactions provided certain conditions are met
- If the disclosure is required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or rules of the court.
If you are located in the State of Virginia, this section applies to you.
Under Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (CDPA):
“Consumer” means a natural person who is a resident of the Commonwealth acting only in an individual context. It does not include a natural person acting in a commercial or employment context. “Personal Information” means any information that is linkable to an identified or identifiable natural person. “Personal Information” does not include de-identified (anonymized) data or publicly available information. “Sale of personal Information” means the exchange or personal data for monetary consideration.
Your rights with respect to your Personal Data
- Right to be informed whether or not we are collecting and using your Personal Information.
- Right to access your Personal Information.
- Right to correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information
- Right to request deletion of your Personal Information
- Right to obtain a copy of your Personal Information you have shared with us
- Right to opt out of the use of your Personal Information if it is used for targeted advertising, the sale of personal data, or similar use
If you are located in the State of California, this section applies to you.
California Code 1798.83 permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information and categories of Personal Information we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes (including the names and addresses of those third parties). If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us.
We use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity across our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer, and accesses each time you visit, so we can understand how you use our site. This helps us serve you content based on preferences you have specified.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SERVICES
Our website may contain links to third party websites. Except as set forth in this Notice, we do not control third party content or privacy practices and any Personal Information you provide to third parties is not covered by this Notice.
UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE
We reserve the right to change or supplement any part of this Notice at any time, without prior notice, and any such change will be effective immediately on posting it to the website. Your continued use of the website after a change or supplement is posted will constitute your acceptance of such change or supplement, so we encourage you to periodically visit this page to review our most current Notice.
Toll Free: 1-800-715-1809
Email: [email protected]
3023 E Copper Point Drive
Meridian Idaho, 83642