The ConDoc mobile app keeps getting better! All thanks to your amazing feedback, industry insight, and the hard work of our software developers.
The same experience ConDoc users are familiar with on the web, is now available for the all new iOS mobile app, updates for Android are coming soon! Access and create project documentation seamlessly from the field.
- Online Mode: all projects, plans and documents now available when online, no need to sync
- Disciplines and multi-building functionality
- Hotspots and hotspot navigation
- Associated RFIs and markup to plan view
- Support for all document types
- “In Your Court” view on dashboard
- Support for PDF viewing on older versions of iOS
The dashboard view allows ConDoc users the ability to view and access projects documents that are in their court.
Access and interact with plans separated by disciplines associated with your project.
Generate RFIs from a plan sheet, do all of your plan markup without having to leave ConDoc, attach associated photos and files.
Users have the ability to do all of their work offline, simply sync data when you get back to a Wi-Fi connection.
Users can create daily logs from the field! Track and capture information like: weather, delays, manpower, visitors, inspections, quality control, and more. Attach additional photos and documentation associated with your log.